Rossmoor Massage and Bodywork Club

Promoting massage and bodywork in Rossmoor, Walnut Creek, CA


Information for Professional Bodyworkers

Professionals who come to our meetings in order to promote their services may wish to register on our website Massage/Bodywork Registry.

The club will keep scanned images of business and massage licenses as well as insurance certificates.  These images will not appear on the website. You do not necessarily have to practice in Walnut Creek if your office is elsewhere. We will post a scanned copy of your California Health Freedom Act disclosure on this website with your registry entry.  

The entry will have your business name, practitioner name(s) expiration dates of business, massage and insurance certificates as well as a pointer to your web site and a brief description of what you do.

You do not need a city license if you have a valid CAMTC certification or the city you work in does not require massage permits.  You must have this certification if you claim to be certified or use the designation "CMT".  

You can contact me to register:

Carl W. Brown - President
Phone: (925) 287-9993

A CAMTC certificate or a city massage permit is not a license so we must practice under the California Health Freedom Act which requires a disclosure

If you do not have a disclosure I can help you draft a compliant one.

The one I use is two sided and is more than a simple disclosure in that it also explains some of the law.   But you can use a simpler one page form.  You keep one signed and dated copy for at least three years and give the other copy to the client.

Simple disclosure.

We can help you put together a disclosure.